Time: 5:00 p.m. – 8:45 p.m.
Get centered before the holidays with a yoga class amid the beauty of the Philadelphia Museum of Art’s collection. Join Alex Holmes for a vinyasa practice set to live music in the Great Stair Hall from 5:45-7:00pm. Afterward, dance to DJ-spun bhangra music, get a henna tattoo, or go on a gallery tour. Don’t forget to bring your yoga mat! Class starts at 5:45- come early to secure your spot.
More information on event at Yoga Night at the Philadelphia Museum of Art
1) Leave a comment below saying you want to win(and anything else you have to say) -easy!
2) “Like” Philadelphia Museum of Art on faceabook.
3) “Like” Yoga Peach on facebook and you must leave a comment on the wall
Additional entries accepted. One additional entry for each of the following:
- Follow yogapeachblog AND philamuseum on twitter. You must tweet about this giveaway and include @yogapeachblog- get the word out! Please mention in your comment below if you have done so.
- Add me to your blogroll – I love making new friends! Please email me at yogapeachblog @ gmail (dot) com if you’ve added me to your blogroll
* Contest will be open until Thanksgiving day, Thursday November 22 at 5pm EST. The winner will be randomly selected and announced by Friday, November 23 on FACEBOOK! Please check there to see if you won. The winner will need to contact Yoga Peach within 5 days to provide name and shipping address. This is an awesome giveaway thanks to the Philadelphia Museum of Art!