PLUS 15% OFF ALL orderS on www.namaproducts.com through the end of February 2013 (discount is not applied to shipping nor taxes). Consumers simply need to insert in the coupon code yogapeach in the space provided at checkout and click “apply promotion code”.
yogapeach. This code will give consumers 15% off any order on www.namaproducts.com until the end of February 2013 (discount is not applied to shipping nor taxes). Consumers simply need to insert in the coupon code in the space provided at checkout and click “apply promotion code”.
Please clearly encourage everyone to “like” NAMA on Facebook… this really helps us build our relationship with our consumers.
NAMA Hair & Body Care is one of my favorite natural skincare product I discovered and reviewed last fall and now they’re offering Yoga Peach followers a free giveaway PLUS 15% OFF any order on www.namaproducts.com until the end of February 2013 (discount is not applied to shipping nor taxes). Consumers simply need to insert in the coupon codeyoga peach in the space provided at checkout and click “apply promotion code”.
Moisturizing Skin Food is one the best products in their line, and it’s especially great during the dry winter season. It’s truly like the name suggests- Skin Food! It contains avocado, olive oil and aloe and absorbs nicely, being somewhere between a cream and lotion. You can feel it working instantly. It smells refreshing and has a light minty smell. I carry one bottle in my yoga bag and sometimes use it before teaching yoga class. It’s an excellent value, and a little goes a long way for me.
Yoga Foot Balm: Being a yoga practitioner and instructor it’s important to give proper care to my feet. Yoga foot balm contains a blend of beeswax, shea butter and essential oils and was created to “repair, soften, soothe, and protect dry , rough, and cracked skin on feet, knees, elbows and cuticles.” This one’s sitting on my nightstand as a reminder to moisturize my feet before bedtime.
Hand & Mat Sanitizer offers a natural hand plus mat sanitizer all-in-one. Green tea and mint smells light, refreshing and cleanses the hands without leaving a sticky residue. I keep the 2 oz travel size in my yoga bag and spray my mat with after each yoga class, especially after power yoga.
HOW TO ENTER (please complete all four):
1) Leave a comment below saying you want to win (and anything else you have to say) -easy!
2) “Like” NAMA on Facebook
3) “Like” Yoga Peach on Facebook and “like” this post at the bottom
4) Leave a comment on our facebook wall to complete entry
Additional entries accepted. One additional entry for each of the following:
- Follow yogapeachblog AND on twitter and tweet about this giveaway. Include @ yogapeachblog- get the word out!. Please mention in your comment below if you have done so.
- Reshare this contest on your Facebook.
- Add me to your blogroll! Please email me at yogapeachblog @ gmail (dot) com if you’ve added me to your blogroll.
* Contest will be open until 11:59pm EST on Friday January 25. Contest winner must have a US mailing address.
* The winner will be randomly selected and announced on FACEBOOK & Yoga Peach Blog! Please check there to see if you won. The winner will need to contact Yoga Peach within 5 days to provide name and shipping address. Winner will receive Moisturizing Skin Food, Yoga Foot Balm, and a Hand & Mat Sanitizer 2 oz!. Good luck everyone!