Good morning, day two of Whole30. This is so delicious and filling. Quite a change to my typical oatmeal and eggs!
- 1/2 small onion diced
- pinch of dried Italian herbs
- pinch of pepper or red pepper flakes
- 2 juicy tomatoes or 1/2 can tomatoes
- 1 scallion onion sliced
- tiny splash olive oil
- Add small drizzle of olive oil to pan and heat.
- Add diced onion,s, pinch of Italian herbs and black or red pepper (spicy). Smash 2 juicy tomatoes with liquid and bring to a boil.
- Lower heat and with a spoon make two spaces in the mixture. Crack eggs into the spaces.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and let sit 5 min until egg whites are cooked and yolk is still runny.
- Garnish with scallion onions. Eat and enjoy.